APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. If the behaviour of any student is found to be detrimental to the discipline of the campus, the student may be debarred from the rolls and send away even without any prior information
2. Parents/ Guardians are expected to attend the parent-teacher meetings to be held in the campus without fail.
3. Students causing damage to any property of the School will be penalized with cost & fine.
4. Admission fees & other fees once paid will not be refounded under any circumstances.
5. Parents/ Guardians should ensure strict regularity in attendance of their wards.
6. In case of a student who wants to leave the school in mid-session, he/ she shall have to pay the tution fees for the whole session.
7. H.S.L.C pass out students from any Recognized Board are eligible to take admission in H.S Science, Commerce and Humanities Course
8. Selection of students will be purely on merit basis.
9. Original marksheet, admit card and pass certificate must be produced at the time of admission for verification.
10. In case of any information submitted by the applicants is false or incorrect the admission will be cancelled & strict disciplinary action will be taken.
11. The decision of the school will be final in all matters related to admission.
12. Admission amount can be deposited in the below given Bank Accounts of the College:
Account no: 3096768956
Central Bank of India.
R.G.Baruah Road Br.